- Trading Terminal: Increased speed and reduced memory consumption when displaying trading history.
- Trading Terminal: Improved encryption of the client terminal trading history. Fixed display of the trading history when switching to a trading account with an incorrect password.
- Trading Terminal: Optimized displaying of trading history in case of high trading activity.
- Trading Terminal: Optimized work with large volumes of news.
- Trading Terminal: Fixed displaying of deals from a trading history on a chart.
- Trading Terminal: Fixed terminal crash when closed from an Expert Advisor.
- MQL5: Fixed generation of the event of changes in chart properties.
- MQL5: Changed the value of the TERMINAL_LANGUAGE property of the terminal. Instead of the code page of the current language interface, the name of the language is returned. To get the code page number, use the new TERMINAL_CODEPAGE property.
- MetaTester: Fixed crash of testing agents during synchronization of charts:
Attention! For testing agents installed as services (i.e. used as remote agents or used for connecting to a Cloud server), you must restart the computer, on which these agents are running. This is required for successful upgrade to the new build.
If you cannot restart the computer, we recommend that you complete the processes of testing agents using the Task Manager:
It is not required for testing agents used locally.
- MetaTester: Fixed adding of a test symbol in the selection list before testing.
- MetaTester: Fixed display and input of testing parameters of the enumeration type.
- MetaTester: Fixed and optimized scanning for available Cloud servers.
- MetaTester: Added periodic reset of accumulated test logs to disk.
- MetaEditor: Fixed behavior of dialogs of the trading strategy generation Wizard.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader5.com
Veuillez vous reporter aux nouvelles précédentes :