MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 391
Release Notes: Terminal: Significantly increased speed of loading of the charts with a large number of graphical objects (hundreds of thousands)
Significantly increased speed of loading of the charts with a large
number of graphical objects (hundreds of thousands).
- MQL5: Fixed commands for navigating through a chart from an Expert Advisor.
- MQL5: Fixed casting of numbers with a floating point to a string.
- MQL5: Fixed copying of structures.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in setting of parameters of running Expert Advisors.
- MQL5: Fixed errors in the StringReplace function.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library.
- MetaTester: Fix the generation of optimization cache.
- MetaTester: Optimized transmission and display of trade results of testing.
- MetaEditor: Added generation of classes in the MQL5 Wizard.
- MetaEditor: Fixed creation of an *.mqh file for an *.mq5 file for long function names.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Veuillez vous reporter aux nouvelles précédentes :