MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 344
Mises à jour : MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Added display of economic calendar news using special graphical objects (OBJ_EVENT).
Fixed dragging of Stop-Limit orders in the chart window. Now the limit
price changes by the same value as the order price .
- Terminal: Fixed and optimized storing of a trading history.
- Terminal: Increased reliability of downloading of updates via LiveUpdate.
- Terminal: Fixed error of indicator drawing at history loading.
- Terminal: Fixed calculation of complex exchange rates after switching between trade servers.
- Terminal: Fixed symbol history initialization with no open charts and with
applied indicators, after reconnection to a trade server has been made.
- Terminal: Fixed formation of bars for rare quotes (with the omission of bars).
- Terminal: Fixed hiding if symbols in Market Watch for symbols whose charts are open.
- Terminal: Fixed downloading of Help files when the terminal runs through a caching proxy.
- MQL5: Extended warnings of data loss at typecasting.
- MQL5: The Bars() and SeriesInfoInteger(SERIES_BARS_COUNT) functions now operate synchronous for scripts and Expert Advisors.
- MQL5: Fixed error of concatenation of constant strings.
- MQL5: Fixed processing of custom events.
- MQL5: In the debugger fixed displaying of this for methods from the same string.
- MQL5: Update custom indicators and the MQL5 Standard library.
- MQL5: Changed behavior of ArrayResize() - the additionally allocated memory is reset after being allocated.
- MetaTester: Accelerated optimization by storing history data in the agent for further runs.
- MetaTester: Added filtering by a symbol in the trade history of a tester.
- MetaTester: Fixed error in the construction of the optimization cache.
- MetaTester: Fixed the behavior of the HistorySelectByPosition() function.
Added a new testing mode that allows modeling delays in execution. This
modes helps to test the processing of requoting of trade requests.
- MetaEditor: Added showing of parenthesis in bold.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Veuillez vous reporter aux nouvelles précédentes :