Tab Trade contains information about the current state of the trading account, open positions and placed pending orders. All open positions are located in the sort order, they can be sorted by any field. To do this, click on its name.
Positions are shown in a table with the following fields:
- Symbol – a financial instrument of the open position.
- Time – time when the position was opened. The record is represented as YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
- Type – position type: "Buy" – long, "Sell" – short.
- Volume – volume of a trade operation (in lots or units). The minimal volume and its change step are limited by a brokerage company, the maximal one – by the deposit size;
- Price – the price of a deal, as a result of which the position was opened. If an open position is the result of a number of deals, this field shows their average price (price of deal 1 * volume of deal 1 * + ... + price of deal N * volume of deal N) / (volume of deal 1 + ... + volume of deal N). The accuracy of rounding of the the weighted average price is equal to the number of decimal places in the symbol price plus three additional characters;
- S/L – Stop Loss level for the current position. If this order was not placed, a zero value is shown in the field;
- T/P – Take Profit level for the current position. If this order was not placed, a zero value is shown in the field;
- Price – the current price of the financial symbol. Bid price is displayed for short positions, while Ask price is used for long ones. The price of the last performed deal (Last) is displayed for the positions involving exchange symbols (both directions);
- Swap – amount of swaps charged;
- Profit – the financial result of the deal with the account for the current price is written in this field. A positive result indicates the profitability of the deal, negative indicates loss.
Position line divided into several areas, tapping on which allows you to view information about it, change or close it:
- A single tap on a position from the beginning of the line to the Open price, as well as on the Close and Swap columns, allows you to view detailed information about a position.
- A single tap on S/L and T/P boxes allows you to move to position modification – changing Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- A single tap on the profit box allows you to move to position closing.
The current account state is shown below the open trading positions:
- Balance – money on the account, not accounting for the results of currently open positions (deposit);
- Credit – amount of funds provided to a trader by a broker as a loan;
- Assets – the current value of purchased financial instruments (of long positions) defined in trader's deposit currency. The value is determined dynamically based on the price of the latest symbol deal taking into account the liquidity margin rate. In fact, the amount of assets is equivalent to the amount of money that the trader would receive in case of immediate closure of long positions. This rate is used on exchange markets.
- Liabilities – obligations on current short positions calculated as the value of these positions at the current market price. In fact, the amount of liabilities is equivalent to the amount of money that the trader would pay in case of immediate closure of short positions. This rate is used on exchange markets.
- Commission – commission by orders and positions accumulated during a day/month. Depending on commission charging terms (determined by a broker), a preliminary calculation of commission is performed during a day or a month. The corresponding amount of funds is blocked on the account and is shown in this field. At the end of the day/month, the final calculation of commission is performed and the corresponding amount of money is charged from the account as a balance operation (displayed as a separate deal on the "History" tab). Previously blocked assets are unblocked.
If a commission is charged immediately during execution of a deal, its value is written in the "Commission" field of deals in the "History" tab.
- Blocked – under certain trading conditions (determined by a broker), a profit fixed during a day cannot be used to perform trade operations (not included in the free margin). This blocked profit is shown in the field. At the end of the trading day, this profit is unblocked and deposited to the account balance.
- Equity – equity is calculated as Balance + Credit - Commission +/- Floating profit/loss - Blocked;
- Margin – money required to cover open positions and pending orders;
- Free Margin – the free amount of money that can be used to open positions. It is calculated as Equity - Margin. Depending on the trading conditions (defined by a broker), the equity value may or may not consider: floating profit, floating loss or floating profit and floating loss together;
- Margin Level – percentage of the account equity to the margin volume (Equity / Margin * 100);
- Total of deals – total financial result of all open positions.
Placed pending orders are shown below the current account state:
- Symbol – a financial instrument of the pending order.
- Order – ticket number (a unique identifier) of the pending order;
- ID – the order ID in an external trading system;
- Time – time when the pending order was placed. The record is represented as YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
- Type – type of the pending order: "Sell Stop", "Sell Limit", "Buy Stop", "Buy Limit", "Buy Stop Limit" or "Sell Stop Limit";
- Volume – volume requested in the pending order, and volume covered by the deal (in lots or units).
- Price – price reaching which the pending order will trigger.
- S/L – level of the placed Stop Loss order. If this order was not placed, a zero value is shown in the field;
- T/P – level of the set Take Profit order. If this order was not placed, a zero value is shown in the field;
- Price – the current price of the financial symbol. Bid price is displayed for short orders, while Ask price is used for long ones. The price of the last performed deal (Last) is displayed for the orders involving exchange symbols (both directions);
- Comment – comments to the pending order. A comment can only be written when placing an order. The comment cannot be changed when modifying an order. In addition, a comment on a trade operation can be added by a brokerage company;
- State – in the last column, the current status of the pending order is shown: "Started", "Placed", etc.
In order to view detailed information about an order, to modify the order or to delete it, click on the line.
To display a context menu, tap and hold on the position or order line for a second.
Position Context Menu
- Close position – go to position closing.
- New order– open the trade tab. In this case, the symbol and volume of the trade operation are automatically set in accordance with the position, on which the context menu is called;
- Modify position – modify the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels of a position;
Order Context Menu
- Modify order – open the window of order modification;
- Delete order – open the window, from which you can delete an order.