This tab displays the history of orders at the trading account.
The history of placed orders is displayed in a table with the following fields:
- Time – time of order placing. The record is represented as YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
- Order – ticket number (a unique identifier) of a trade operation;
- ID – the order ID in an external trading system;
- Symbol – a financial instrument of the order;
- Type – type of a trade operation: "Buy" – a long position, "Sell" – a short position, or names of "Sell Stop", "Sell Limit", "Buy Stop", "Buy Limit", "Buy Stop Limit" and "Sell Stop Limit" pending orders;
- Volume – volume requested in the order (in lots or units). The minimal volume and its change step are limited by a brokerage company, the maximal one – by the deposit size;
- Price – price specified in the order at which the trade operation should be executed.
- S/L – level of the placed Stop Loss order. If the trade position was closed upon this order, this cell will be colored red, and in the comment box record "[s/l]" will appear. If this order was not placed, a zero value is recorded in this field.
- T/P – level of the set Take Profit order. If the trade position was closed upon this order, this cell will be colored green, and in the comment box record "[t/p]" will appear. If this order was not placed, a zero value is recorded in this field;
- State – result of the order placing: "Filled", "Partial", "Canceled" etc.
- Comment – comments to order are written here. A comment can only be written when placing an order. During order modification, a comment can't be changed. In addition, a comment can be added by a brokerage company.
In the bottom line, the total of orders is shown: total number, number of filled and canceled orders.
- The list can be sorted by any of the order parameters. To sort the list, tap on the header of the required column.
- Using button at the left side of the top panel, you can change the size of the Toolbox window. Tap and hold on it and select the desired height of the window.
- Using buttonsandin the right part of the top panel, you can filter the list of displayed orders by symbols and lifetime.
A short tap on the order line allows viewing detailed information on it.