For Advanced Users
This section is intended for experienced users. It describes some specific trading features available in the platform:
- Margin Calculation: Retail Forex, CFD, Futures — margin calculation features for all types the over-the-counter instruments, rules of conversion into the deposit currency and margin discounts for spreading instruments.
- Margin Calculation: Exchange Model — terminology and margin calculation specifics for exchange instruments on a discount basis set by a broker.
- Collateral Instruments — the platform supports a special type of non-tradable instruments, which can be used as client's assets to provide the required margin for open positions of other instruments.
- Custom Financial Instruments — the trading platform allows creating custom financial symbols. You can view charts of such symbols and perform technical analysis, as well as use them for testing trading robots and indicators in the Strategy Tester.
- Spreads — margin can be charged on preferential basis in case trading positions are in spread relative to each other. The spread trading is defined as the presence of the oppositely directed positions of correlated symbols.
- Futures — specifics of futures contracts and calculation of variation margin at the end of each trading day.
- Trading Report — the trading platform allows users to automatically save and publish account statement reports. The reports help users to analyze their trading results and share them with other traders.