This tab displays the history of orders at the trading account.
The history of placed orders is displayed in a table with the following fields:
- Time – time of order placing. The record is represented as YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
- Order – ticket number (a unique identifier) of a trade operation;
- ID – the order ID in an external trading system;
- Symbol – a financial instrument of the order;
- Type – type of a trade operation: "Buy" – a long position, "Sell" – a short position, or names of "Sell Stop", "Sell Limit", "Buy Stop", "Buy Limit", "Buy Stop Limit" and "Sell Stop Limit" pending orders;
- Volume – volume requested in the order (in lots or units). The minimal volume and its change step are limited by a brokerage company, the maximal one – by the deposit size;
- Price – price specified in the order at which the trade operation should be executed.
- S/L – level of the placed Stop Loss order. If the trade position was closed upon this order, this cell will be colored red, and in the comment box record "[s/l]" will appear. If this order was not placed, a zero value is recorded in this field.
- T/P – level of the set Take Profit order. If the trade position was closed upon this order, this cell will be colored green, and in the comment box record "[t/p]" will appear. If this order was not placed, a zero value is recorded in this field;
- State – result of the order placing: "Filled", "Partial", "Canceled" etc.
- Comment – comments to order are written here. A comment can only be written when placing an order. During order modification, a comment can't be changed. In addition, a comment can be added by a brokerage company.
In the bottom line, the total of orders is shown: total number, number of filled and canceled orders.
Tap button located to the left from Toolbox window tabs to filter the list of displayed orders by symbol and date.
A short tap on the order line allows viewing detailed information on it.
A long tap on the order line allows copying information about it to the clipboard.