In this section, you can view information about the MetaTrader 5 application, as well as configure it.
Information about MetaTrader 5 is displayed at the top of the screen. The following settings follow below:
- Sounds – enables/disables playback of sounds (when push notifications arrive, as well as during requotes, etc.).
- Disable Auto-Lock – when enabled, the screen of the device is not locked when MetaTrader 5 is running.
- Enable News – enables/disables displaying news.
- News Languages – with this command, you can select the languages of the incoming news. Tap to open the list of the available languages and select the necessary languages.
- User Guide – open this user guide.
Do not forget to rate the application. Tap in the upper right corner of the screen to leave your feedback.