The application source code profiling results are displayed on this tab. Profiling allows to optimize a source code by finding the slowest fragments in it.
Find detailed instructions on profiling in a separate section.
This tab is not displayed before profiling launch using " Start profiling" command in the "Debug" menu or on the "Standard" toolbar.
The following commands are available in the context menu:
- Open — move to a line or a function in a source code file. The same action can be executed by double clicking or pressing Enter.
- Expand All — expand all collapsed functions;
- Collapse All — collapse all expanded functions;
- Functions by Lines — switch to viewing profiling results by lines;
- Functions by Calls — switch to viewing profiling results by calls;
- Export — export profiling results in Open XML (MS Office Excel), HTML (Internet Explorer) or CSV (Text file).
- Auto Arrange — enable/disable automatic sizing of fields. The same action can be done by pressing "A";
- Grid — show/hide grid to separate fields. The same action can be done by pressing "G".