The headings of all MQL4/MQL5 programs published in the "Code Base" section of the MQL4.community/MQL5.community website are displayed in this tab.
The "Code Base" section is a vast storage of various programs written in MQL4/MQL5. All programs are displayed as a table:
- Name — name of a MQL4/MQL5 application. Icons at the beginning of rows display application types;
- Description — the short description of a program;
- Rating — the rating given to a program by the users of MQL4.community/MQL5.community.
- Date — date of publication of an application in the Code Base.
In order to view the detailed information about a program at the website, left-click on it. To download a program, execute the " Download" command in its context menu.
- The file of a program is downloaded to a subfolder of the /MQL4 or /MQL5 directory in accordance with the program category. For example, all Expert Advisors are saved in the /MQL5/Experts (or /MQL4/Experts) folder.
- MQL4/MQL5 programs are automatically compiled after downloading.
Categories of Programs
All the programs are divided into several categories that are displayed with the corresponding icons:
- — Expert Advisors;
- — indicators;
- — scripts;
- — libraries.
You can select categories to be displayed in the "Code Base" tab, using the context menu.
The context menu of this section allows to execute the following commands:
- View — view a selected program;
- Refresh — refresh the list of programs;
- Download — download a selected program to the computer;
- Search — execution of this commands moves the focus to the search field and selects the option of searching in Code Base;
- Categories — open the submenu of choosing the categories of programs to be displayed in the tab;
- Auto Arrange — enable/disable the automatic setup of the column size. The same action can be performed by pressing the "A" key;
- Grid — show/hide grid to separate fields. The same action can be performed by pressing the "G" key.