The client terminal and MetaEditor are tightly integrated into MQL5.community website — a community of MQL5 developers. The MQL5.community provides unique services to traders and developers:
- Market — you can purchase from the terminal directly. Any ready-made application in the MQL5 programs store can be bought. Before purchasing you can download a trial version and test it in the strategy tester.
- MQL5 Cloud Network — is a powerful distributed computing network available for testing and optimization of your Expert Advisors in the Strategy Tester. Thousands of optimization sessions can now be performed in minutes. In addition to using the network, you can provide your own computing capacities and earn profit.
- MQL5 Storage — personal storage of source codes integrated into the MetaEditor. Keep your code safe and access them from anywhere in the world. The MQL5 Storage features will be expanded soon to allow remote work of multiple users with one project.
- Jobs — in case you have not found the application you need in Code Base or Market sections, make an appropriate order to professional developers in Jobs section of MQL5.community website.
- Code Base — at one click a user can download any code published in Code Base section of MQL4.community/MQL5.community website. The code is automatically placed in the correct directory, opened in the editor and compiled.
- Articles — MQL4.community/MQL5.community contains a lot of useful articles about MQL4/MQL5 programming and the trading platform. A separate tab in the "Toolbox" window provides a convenient list of article titles and descriptions to help you find what you need.
- MQL5 Charts — a special service allowing to publish screenshots of the client terminal online, share them easily and send them to popular social networks.
- Signals — subscribe to professional traders trading signals and get them directly in your client terminal.
Enter your account detail and get access to all the unique services of the MQL5.community:
- Login — your account at MQL5.community.
- Password — password to the specified account.
- The password is kept on the hard drive in an encrypted form.
- The login as well as the password is case-sensitive. It must exactly match the login at MQL5.community.
- If you do not have an MQL5.community account, please register and get access to unique opportunities. You will also receive a bonus of 2 credits for testing through the MQL5 Cloud Network.