In this section you can control chart settings. To go to this section, run the " Charts" command in the platform settings.
It contains the following parameters:
- Bar Chart show the chart as a sequence of bars.
- Candlesticks show the chart as a sequence of candlesticks.
- Line Chart show the chart as a line.
- Volume show/hide real volumes on the chart.
- Tick volumes show/hide tick volumes on the chart.
- Ask price line show/hide the Ask price level of the latest quote. Bars in the platform are formed based on Bid prices (or Last prices if the depth of market is available for the instrument). However, at opening of long positions and closing of the short ones, the Ask price is always used. The Ask price is not displayed on the chart, so it cannot be seen. To have a more precise control over trading, enable the "Ask price line" parameter. An additional horizontal line corresponding to the Ask price of the latest quote appears on the chart.
- Period separators date and time of each bar are displayed on the horizontal axis of the chart. And this horizontal scale interval is the selected timeframe. The "Period separators" option draws additional vertical lines corresponding to the larger period (timeframe) borders. Daily separators are drawn for M1 to H1 charts, weekly separators are shown for H4, monthly appear for D1 and year separators are used for W1 and MN1 charts.
- Trade levels when this option is enabled, all current positions and pending orders of a symbol are shown on the symbol chart. Trade operations are displayed as lines with signatures at the level of the price, at which they were executed.
- OHLC when this option is enabled, current Open, High, Low and Close prices are displayed at the top of the chart. Therefore, the exact value of the last bar can always be seen.
- Data Window when this option is enabled in "Crosshair" mode the data window will additionally be displayed on a chart. The Data Window displays the values of all active indicators in a specified point of a chart.
- One-Click Trading the trading platform allows performing trade operations in one click without additional confirmation by trader (trading dialog is not displayed). The function is available for the depth of market and the special chart panel in the iPad version. Special terms and conditions should be accepted to use this option.
- Colors select the color display of the chart and its various elements:
- Scheme Selected a pre-defined color scheme of the chart. There are two color schemes: "Green on Black" and "Black on White".
- Foreground color of the axes, scale and OHLC line;
- Grid grid color;
- Bar up color of an up bar, its shadow and border of a bullish candlestick's body;
- Bar down color of down bar, its shadow and border of bearish candlestick's body;
- Bull candle color of bullish candlestick's body;
- Bear candle color of bearish candlestick's body;
- Line chart color of the chart line and Doji candlesticks;
- Volumes color of volumes and position opening levels;
- Bid price line color of the Bid price line;
- Ask price line color of the Ask price line;
- Trade levels color of levels displaying current positions and pending orders;
- Stop levels the color of stop order (Stop Loss and Take Profit) levels.