Use this tab to view real-time pricing information on financial instruments. To switch to this tab, use the MetaTrader 5 side panel that opens at a tap on .
The following price information is shown here:
- name of the financial instrument
- the ask price
- the bid price
- the time of the last quote
- the lowest ask price for the current day (Low)
- the highest bid price for the current day (High)
- To switch between the full and reduced representation of price information, open the context menu by a long tap on any symbol.
- To save traffic, disable unnecessary symbols.
List of Symbols
In order to remove a symbol from the list or change its position, tapat the top of the window. To add a new symbol, tapat the top of the window.
To save traffic, disable unnecessary symbols.
Read more about how to work with the list of symbols in a separate section.
To open the context menu, tap once on any of the symbols. The menu contains the following commands:
- New order go to executing trade operations with the specified symbol. This button is not displayed when not connected to the server.
- Chart go to chart viewing.
- Properties open symbol properties.
- Advanced view mode view price details.
- Depth of Market open Depth of Market for the symbol, if available.