MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 321
¿Qué novedades tiene MetaTrader 5?
- Terminal: Fixed and optimized synchronization of price history between the terminal and the server.
- Terminal: Fixed "freezing" of the LiveUpdate window after clicking "Refresh" on slow computers.
- Terminal: Fixed synchronization of price history between the terminal and the server.
- Tester: Added saving of optimization charts as an image and in a clipboard.
- Tester: Added protection from endless cycles with the Sleep function.
- Tester: Fixed the display of results of optimization by the profit factor.
- Tester: Fixed writing of the profit factor in the file cache of optimization.
- Tester: Fixed setting of a deal ticker in the MqlTradeResult structure.
- Tester: Added a submenu for viewing logs of local testing agents.
- Tester: Significantly accelerated testing using pending orders with a specified expiration date.
- MQL5: Fixed display of trade request error description in the MqlTradeResult structure.
- MQL5: Fixed operation of the OrderCheck function.
- MetaEditor: Fixed crash when replacing all occurrences of a symbol in a document.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.