- Trading Terminal: Fixed an error that lead to impossibility to use One Click Trading with Market Execution in case FOK (Fill Or Kill) is disabled for a symbol.
- Trading Terminal: Fixed an error of terminal or tester freezing when adding objects with already existing names.
- Trading Terminal: Fixed omission of logs in case of active logging.
- Trading Terminal: Adjustments made for the terminal to work correctly under Wine in Linux.
- MQL5: Fixed displaying of a two-dimensional array in the Watch List of the debugger.
- MQL5: Fixed comparison of long-variables with constants in the x64 version.
- MQL5: Fixed work with paths in string properties of graphical objects.
- MQL5: Fixed work with images for Bitmap Label.
- MQL5: Fixed copying in CopyTime for monthly data.
- MetaTester: Fixed an error that allowed placing of incorrect stop-levels of pending orders.
- MetaTester: Increased period for connection to a Cloud network after the local use of an agent.
- MetaTester: Fixed errors in the history of orders and deals in the tester.
- MetaTester: Fixed returning of failed tasks from Cloud agents to the queue in case of connection failure.
- MetaEditor: Added menu item for opening a shared data folder.
- MetaEditor: Added saving of the list of variables in Watch List.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader5.com