- Terminal: Added the MQL5.Codebase tab - downloaded MQL5 programs are automatically compiled, placed in the Downloads directory (separate one for Expert Advisors, scripts and indicators) and applied to the chart:
- MQL5: Added support for parametric constructors.
- MQL5: Fixed handling of string parameters of a custom indicator.
- MQL5: Fixed message "'switch' - out of memory", which appears during compilation of MQL5 programs.
- MQL5: Fixed an error in compilation of recursive functions.
- MQL5: Standard Library - added options for controlling the use of market patterns (Include\Expert\Signal\*.mqh).
- MQL5: Added illustrations in the descriptions of the modules of trading signals.
- MetaTester: Fixed repeated processing of stops.
- MetaEditor: Added highlighting of constructor parameters.
- MetaEditor: Added support for automatic placement of the source text after opening in a web browser for Chrome and Opera.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=www.metatrader5.com