MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 439
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed handling of the splitter of chart subwindows.
- Terminal: Added the "MQL5 Market" tab.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of graphical objects when rebuilding historical caches.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of the "Horizontal line" object.
- Terminal: Fixed restoring of graphical objects from profiles.
- Terminal: Fixed editing of prices in the position modification dialog.
- Terminal: Fixed the display of zero profits for the "out" and "in-out" trades.
- Terminal: Fixed an error with displaying the help.
- MQL5: Released a new version of MQL5 Wizard. The new version allows using of up to 64 signals simultaneously, setting to each of them individual parameters and weight.
- MQL5: Added chart properties CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE and
CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_DELETE to control the generation of the corresponding
- MQL5: Added an option of disabling the tooltip of a graphical object by writing '\n' in the appropriate field.
- MQL5: Fixed generation of the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event when calling ChartRedraw().
- MQL5: Fixed getting of the color properties for charts, objects and indicators.
- MQL5: Fixed the sizeof function for links.
- MetaTester: Added an indicator of the quality of the testing history.
- MetaTester: Fixed registration of busy agents during genetic optimization.
- MetaTester: Fixed the display of the tester's status bar in the minimized form.
- MetaTester: Fixed generation of reports on test results.
- MetaTester: Fixed crash when returning the results of forward testing.
- MetaTester: Fixed the display of optimization results for all symbols.
- MetaTester: Now the file cache is always built for optimization started from the command line.
- MetaEditor: Fixed hangup during auto substitution.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
- Updated documentation.