MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 404
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed enabling/disabling of a signal in the dialog of signal setting.
- MQL5: Fixed slowdown in the absence of incoming values for custom indicators.
- MQL5: Added forced redrawing of a chart when navigating from scripts and Expert Advisors.
- MQL5: Updated the Standard Library - fixed an error in the CString::Reverse method.
- MetaTester: Fixed the generation of optimization cache.
- MetaTester: Fixed am error in the file cache of the testing agent.
- MetaTester: Fixed transmission of an Expert Advisor to a testing agent in case the Expert Advisor has changed.
- MetaEditor: Fixed memory leaks when working with snippets.
- MetaEditor: Fixed saving of files that are open in the browser in the MQL5 directory.
- MetaEditor: Optimized editing and compilation of large mq5 files.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.