MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 342
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Terminal: Fixed forced chart synchronization (the "Refresh" command).
- Terminal: Fixed update of the financial status bar when no quotes arrive and on weekends.
- Terminal: Fixed terminal crash that appeared when changing the list of selected symbol.
- Terminal: Fixed terminal crash during trade calculations.
- Terminal: Fixed terminal crash that resulted from change of the "Trading" tab size.
- Terminal: Fixed constructing of the economic calendar and generation of the news base.
- Terminal: Fixed displaying of the economic calendar.
- Terminal: In "Data Window" added display of spread for historical data.
- Terminal: Fixed forming of spread in historical data for symbols with DOM.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of indicators during navigation through a chart.
- Terminal: Fixed drawing of indicators using styles DRAW_SECTION and DRAW_ZIGZAG.
- Terminal: Fixed setting of order execution modes in trade dialogs.
showing of the value of client defined deviation when logging trade
operations in the terminal Journal (for Instant Execution).
- MQL5: Fixed generation of debug information for x64.
- MQL5: Added warnings for overriding of global variables.
- MQL5: Added warnings that appear when calling ArrayResize and ArrayFree for static arrays.
- MQL5: Fixed casting of enumeration to string.
- MQL5: Fixed an error with return of structures by values from functions for x64.
- MQL5: Fixed operation of the CopyBuffer function during work with buffers of a custom indicator.
Added check of availability of history and connection of the terminal
at the start of an Expert Advisor. If the history is unavailable or
terminal cannot establish connection during 5 seconds, the Expert
Advisor will start with available data.
- MetaTester: Fixed checking of restrictions on the maximum volume of positions and orders.
- MetaTester: Fixed sorting of the history of deals in the tester.
- MetaTester: Fixed the OrderCheck function.
- MetaEditor: Added a hotkey Ctrl+Shift+S for the "Save All" function.
- MetaEditor: Added the "Compile Open File" command - menu "File-Compile Open Files" or the Ctrl+F7 hotkey.
- MetaEditor: Added catalog compilation command in the context menu of the navigator.
- MetaEditor: Added an option of highlighting of the current string.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.