MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 299
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Tester: The testing report now contains the amount of funds withdrawn using the TesterWithdrawal function.
- Tester: In the tester report, drawdowns are calculated with the account for withdrawn funds.
- Tester: Fixed generation of ticks of other symbols at the beginning of testing, when testing multicurrency Expert Advisors.
- Tester: Added display of information about critical errors of an
Expert Advisor during optimization. In the list of results, such runs
are highlighted in red.
- Tester: If the client terminal is started in the portable mode, then
local agents are also started with an explicit indication of the
- Tester: Added automatic deletion of tester logs older than 5 days.
- MQL5: Added automatic deletion of Expert Advisor logs older than 7 days.
- MQL5: Added debugging of custom indicators.
- MQL5: Improved checking of outdated or missing EX5 files before testing.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.