This tab displays the program compilation journal. It contains messages about files used during compilation, as well as errors and warnings that appeared during that process.
Information here is displayed in the form of a table that contains the following fields:
- Description — event description. The icons located to the left of descriptions show the type of events. The icon means an error, the icon is a warning and the icon means an information message;
- File — the name of the processed file. The pop-up help that contains the full path to the file will be displayed when pointing a mouse cursor over this field;
- Line — the number of the line where the error or warning is found;
- Column — the number of the column where the error or warning is found.
Double-clicking on an error message will open the file where it was found and the mouse cursor will be put at the position where the error was found. The context menu of the "Errors" tab allows to execute the following commands:
- Go To Line — go to the position in the file where the selected error was found. The same action can be performed by double-clicking on an entry or by pressing "Enter" key;
- Copy — copy the entry to the clipboard for further using it in other applications. The same action can be performed by pressing the "Ctrl+C" key combination;
- Grid — show/hide grid to separate fields. The same action can be performed by pressing the "G" key;
- Auto Arrange — enable/disable the automatic setup of the column size. The same action can be performed by pressing the "A" key;
- Auto Scroll — if this option is enabled, then every time a new entry appears, the list of entries will be scrolled to the last one. This option can also be enabled/disabled using the "S" key.